CELEBRATE WITH US AND ENTER TO WIN GREAT PRIZES
It’s hard to believe but CDW Studios is turning ten years old! As part of our celebrations, we are inviting current Flinders University/CDW Studios students to participate in a special 10th Anniversary competition. We have some amazing prizes up for grabs thanks to Wacom and Adobe partnering with us to commemorate this milestone in our history.
The winner will receive a Wacom Cintiq 16 and a 1 Year Adobe Cloud Subscription. The runner up will be awarded a 1 Year Adobe Cloud Subscription.
We want to use the winning submissions as a key part of a campaign that celebrates the successes of CDW Studios over the last ten years. We want you to dig deep and think about what CDW Studios means to you and how you would express this in a commemorative piece.
We want you to create a piece of artwork in your own style and in your own medium - submissions can be 2D, 3D, Animation, VFX or a combination that suits you.
In order to be successful, your entry must meet these requirements:
Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of CDW Studios. It doesn’t need to be a birthday cake, we encourage you to think outside the box! :)
The CDW Logo must be incorporated and visible in the artwork. Size and placement is at your discretion
Include the logos of our sponsors Wacom and Adobe
If you submit a video entry, it must be no longer than 1 minute in length
The Judging panel will consist of industry professionals from Mighty Kingdom, The Rookies, Tripwire Interactive, MPC and CDW Animation.
Submissions open from Monday, May 2 and close midnight on Friday, July 29, 2022
Winners will be announced on on Monday, August 1, 2022
Scroll down to see full terms and conditions below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art Competition, “the Competition”
1. CDW STUDIOS ABN 78 607 735 464 of Adelaide SA (“the Promoter”) is conducting the Competition.
2. Competition entry is free.
3. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions.
4. Competition entry is only open to residents located in Adelaide, South Australia
5. The Promoter’s employees are not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. Entry into the Competition (“Entry’) is by submitting a 2D, 3D, Animation, VFX or a combination to the CDW Studios website competition page.
7. The prize(s) that can be won in the Competition and its/their value are: 1 Wacom Cintiq 16 product by Wacom Australia and a 1 Year Adobe Cloud Subscription for first place. And a 1 Year Adobe Cloud Subscription for second place.The above Competition prize(s) have a total value of up to $1,958.88, and $959.88.
8. Each Entry has an equal chance of winning the Competition prize(s).
9. Once an Entry is submitted no changes to or withdrawal of that Entry will be permitted.
10. The Prize-winning entry will be determined by a panel selected by CDW Studios staff.
11. The Competition period commences on May 2, 2022 and concludes on July 29, 2022.
12. The winning Competition Entry(s) will be notified by email or text message.
13. The winner(s) details will be displayed prominently at the above location for at least 7 days after the draw.
14. The selection of the winning Entry(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into it. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner(s) to provide identity and/or proof of Entry eligibility/qualification.
15. The Promoter will notify the winner(s) by phone and/or email within 5 days after the date of the draw and provide the winner(s) with particulars of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
16. Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact details during the Competition period and after the draw.
17. The winner(s) have 10 days from the date of being notified of their Competition win by the Promoter to respond and claim their prize. If the winner(s) does not contact Zoe by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +614 066 358 97 within that time period to redeem or claim their prize or otherwise advises the Promoter that it is unable or unwilling to claim a prize for any reason then their prize will be awarded to the next runner up/a redraw will be conducted and a new winner selected.
18. Entry forms and details of the prize winner(s) will be retained by the Promoter for at least 3 months after the prize draw. Entry forms become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned by the Promoter.
19. The Competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
20. Competition prizes must be accepted by winners of those prizes subject to any conditions restrictions or expiry/validity dates applicable to them. Winners of these prizes are solely responsible for complying with prize conditions and expiry.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for: a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of Entry information; b. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition; or c. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Competition any person who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the taking or use of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of a prize and will not take responsibility for the quality or fitness for purpose of the prize or the failure of the prize to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded the liability of the Promoter is limited to resupplying the relevant goods or services comprising the prize or paying the cost of replacing them.
25. By entering this Competition the Entrant consents to the Promoter collecting using and disclosing all of the information contained in the Entrant’s Entry (personal or otherwise) for the Promoter’s marketing, promotional and/or student recruitment purposes in accordance with the relevant collection statement notified to the Entrant at the time of entering the Competition. The Entrant grants a perpetual non-transferable royalty-free license to the Promoter to use, publish and communicate any part or all of this information whether in original or modified form for the above purposes.
26. By entering this Competition the Entrant (and their companions, as relevant) consents to the Promoter taking photos, recordings, videos, or film of them if they win a prize in the Competition and they grant the Promoter the right to use publish or broadcast the Entrant’s name, voice and image in any marketing or publicity medium (including, without limitation, the internet) that the University sees fit to publicize the outcome of the Competition.