This policy applies only to workshops run solely by CDW Studios (Holiday Workshops, one-off workshops and events) and does not include any workshops or programs run with our partners. Refund requests must be received in writing or via e‑mail, and will go in effect on the date received.
- If a student withdraws up to 7 working days before the start of the course, all fees except $30.00 administration charge will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws after the commencement of the course all fees are non-refundable.
- If the course is cancelled due to insufficient enrolments, fees will be refunded in full.
- Course fees must be paid in full before commencement of the course.
- If student is unable to attend workshop, they can elect to transfer to a future workshop date of the same value at no extra charge.
Enrolment is based on a first come first serve system. A student is considered enrolled when the full payment & forms are received.
COURSE CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
CDW Studios reserves the right to cancel any course, limit course size, or substitute instructors for those listed in the schedule should it be necessary.
Minimum student requirement for each 2 day workshop is 15 students enrolled.
Any course cancelled due to minimum student requirement will be announced 3 days prior to the workshop commencing.
Due to the nature of these courses, it is not possible to make-up missed classes. Since we cannot refund missed classes, we strongly advise students to make it to every session in order to get the most from each course.
CDW Studios reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute for its scheduled instructors in the event of professional or personal changes in schedule. Any changes made will be notified by e‑mail to all students.
CDW Studios does not provide any computer or software for students. For the computer required classes, the students are responsible for providing their own computers, hardware & software.